Thursday, December 13, 2018

Disney Expectations

Disney Expectation

      Have you ever been to Disney World or Disney Land? I've been to both of them a couple of times, and in my opinion it's really fun because there are a lot of things to do. I think it's more enjoyable when you go in the winter rather than in the summer because it is very hot in the summer. When I
went to Disney Land I was around nine years old and it was super fun. I haven't been in awhile, but this Christmas break I am supposed to go to Disney World. I'm looking forward to all the exciting rides, awesome shows and amazing fireworks. If you've never been there, I highly recommend you plan a trip! I think you would enjoy it!! I hope this gives you a little idea of what you might expect if you ever travel to the most magical place on earth! More from adventures on the way! Thank you for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment